Considerations to Make When Buying Medigap Plan G Coverage

Considerations to Make When Buying Medigap Plan G Coverage

Although senior at or over the age of 65 year enjoy Medicare insurance cover, it is not enough for the health and medical needs.  This is because Medicare insurance policy only covers about 80% of all medical expenses, leaving the other 20% to be billed on the patient’s pockets. The 20% can be too much […]

Can You Qualify for Life Insurance with Anemia?

Can You Qualify for Life Insurance with Anemia?

There are many factors to consider when you are applying for life insurance. Your insurance company will want to know about any risks they are taking, should they decide to provide coverage. This is why they will want to have a good understanding of your general health and fitness.  This may also include questions about […]

Key Considerations About Medicare Plan F

Key Considerations About Medicare Plan F

There can be no denying that healthcare and healthcare coverage options are essential to maintaining a high quality of life. The interconnected nature of these things makes finding the right type of health insurance an absolute necessity. Though it may surprise some individuals who have existing private health insurance coverage, purchasing a Medicare supplemental policy […]

Life Insurance For Ages 60 and Up

Thinking of getting life insurance and are over the age of 60? There are a range of factors that come into the equation when trying to get insurance at this age. There are many insurance companies willing to provide life insurance for clients aged 60 and up. However, they have a series of requirements that […]

Really, Who Needs Life Insurance?

Many people believe that life insurance isn’t needed unless you die. When you die you won’t need it anyway so why bother? Perhaps you should reconsider. When you die, you have to be buried or cremated. These things cost money, lots of money. Each year, burial expenses become more and more expensive. Unless you have […]

Health Insurance Tips From The Pros

Health insurance is a must-have in the event you have a serious medical emergency. You never know when disaster will strike in the form of illness, accident or injury. If you aren’t prepared with a good health insurance plan, you could stand to lose everything. If you have a good health plan in place, you […]

Get Life Insurance Now To Protect Future

Caring for your loved ones is probably the most important thing in your life. Good life insurance will ensure that they are well cared for after you have passed away. The advice offered in this article will help you along in the process of choosing life insurance that will provide for you and your loved […]

What You Can Do To Minimize Your Life Insurance Expenses

People tend not to discuss life insurance with their loved ones. Although that is probably true, you still need to understand how it can help you. The following article will provide the help you need on this topic. Many people are also interested in saving as much money as possible, and life insurance is one […]


A Sojourner is a person that stays for a short time and then moves on. I hope that before you leave this website you find something useful to take with you as you continue on your journey.
Money matters and topics relating to finance are what I share about most often. | 502: Bad gateway

Error 502 Ray ID: 3e1a7e5853657e69 • 2018-01-23 11:43:07 UTC

Bad gateway








What happened?

The web server reported a bad gateway error.

What can I do?

Please try again in a few minutes.